Σάββατο 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Just a poem..

Where I'm from

I am from the sugary                                                          
and bitter grapes .                                                                            
From the warm,
salty spring waters
lapping at the shore.
I 'm from the sun wanted sand
and heated pebbles.

I am from the
sweet smell of my house,
from freshly washed bed-clothes.                
I am from maroon leaves
and brown bark of
the towering Beech tree
looking like a secret
world from the grass.

I am from breaded chicken
and from scrumptious salmon.
I am from rich pie and delicious cider,
fresh from a farm.                                                                          

I am from loving parents
and grandparents,
from laughable siblings,
and from caring nannies.

A child's poem....                                                                                                                       

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου