Δευτέρα 5 Μαρτίου 2012

Notes of a Diary...

There have already been passed four days after my arrival in the United States of America..

The flight was pretty amazing, since you literally fly above the clouds..!!! What a pretty picture?!?!?!?! Aaaahhhh??? Don't you think??

Apart from the whole papers' procedure that I have been through at Heathrow Airport and Chicago's one, I enjoyed my trip by eating well, watching movies, sleeping (as I could, reading books and solving puzzle words.. When I arrived in Chicago's Airport, my host family welcame me with warmth!

As I mentioned above, this is my fourth day, and I am still in the procedure of adjustement. I can't wait to start the courses, meeting the other au pairs, making new friends, ....and exploring the city by myself..!!! It 's more exciting (however, a walk in a mall can be quite frustrating.. :P )!!!

Sunday March 4th, 2012 / 20:07 (Chicago time)- 04:07 (Athens time)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου