Τρίτη 3 Ιουλίου 2012

VACATIONS - PART2 Thursday, June 21st 2012 Today,the day was rainy. Therefore, I decided to explore the neighbourhood Opéra as there are many stores and there was no way to get wet... Anyhow, this time, I started from the Av.Champs Élysées and I arrived at La Place de la Concorde. From there, I turned left on Rue Royale, where La Madeleine is located. It is about a Roman - Catholic church; it looks like a greek ancient temple.(L' église Sainte-Marie-Madeleine) Then, I walked on the Booulevard Haussmann where there are many malls and the popular "Galerie de la Fayette". Inside the store you can find anything you have imagined, BUT you have to be sure that you know what you are going to do!!! It's very expensive because it is the home for all THE brands. At the end, I admired the building of Opéra with the sculptures and La place de la Bastille in front of the entrance de l' Academie de la Musiqe..! :P

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου